(Sam is in the "hand carry to D.C." category, btw.)
Monday, July 7, 2008
Pack Out Prep
Just in case you think nothing interesting is going on this week... it's Packout Prep time!!! In other words, I am sorting, organizing, selling, donating, and shifting as many of our possessions as I can. Mark has helped categorize (storage/D.C./India/toss!) and I am doing my best to have everything ready when the packers come at the end of the month. This is my fourth move in five years, and it's been crazy, last-minute and stressful each time. At least this go-round I have three weeks without work (and with daycare) to prep, even if I don't have Mark around. Hey, if we do this right, it'll be easier next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad you guys were able to get everything together. Mark mentioned that he'd be back in town on the 25th. I was wondering:
A) Do you guys need any help that Saturday?
B) How would you like to have dinner with Giao and I Saturday night?
Let me know.
P.S. - Sam looks SUPER cute chewing on the D.C. box. I gotta introduce the roguish gent to Giao's niece. She can finally walk! :oD
I'll talk to Mark and we'll get back to you by phone or email.
Post a Comment