Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Who's reading?

We can't remember who we've told about the blog and who we haven't! (I know, I know, it should be "whom we've told," but it just sounds obnoxious.)

If you're already a Near/Far reader, post a comment so that I know not to spam you in the next group email. :)

Our former dog Vickie didn't blog, but she read magazines...



9 comments:

Kelly said...

hi lisa! I check your blog! :) We should definitely grab lunch when you are back in LA (and before you go to D.C). I am so glad that we were room buddies this year :)

Lisa said...

Hi Kelly! Maybe lunch next week? Thanks for the comment; you are the only person who has read this post so far!

Bethami said...

Hey! I've been reading your blog too. Call me when you have a few minutes (ha, ha!). I'm done with school for the summer & have more free time than I'm used to lately.

Roberta said...

Hi Lisa, Mark and Sam

I would like to receive emails when you upload new information. If that's not possible, I will continue to check periodically. Hope you're having fun in DC. My nephew David Soll is in DC now working, but I don't know his address. His cell phone number is 917-558-3533.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nix Family said...

Hi Lisa,
I just got your blog address today, so I had to see for myself all about India and pictures of cute Sam! I'm bookmarking you and I'm an avid blog reader/procrastinator, so I'll be check backing in from time to time!
Good luck!!
Denise

Unknown said...

I'm reading!
Thryn

Lori said...

I guess this is a bit late as you've already left, but I am reading. You are even bookmarked. I just didn't read it when you were in LA as I was over there so often.... ;)

Adam said...

Did I mention that I'm reading?