Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"More Weemaway?"

Sam is a big music fan, and one night Mark played "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" for him. Oh, man, it was a dance party, ranging from some silly swing hustle (with Sam being held between the two of us) to freestyle American-Bandstand-type frugging. Ever since, Sam has requested "More Weemaway!" every evening after getting into his PJs. He even puts down his beloved bottle to dance all over the living room with his goofy parents, and is doing his best to sing along. Here's a little taste...


8 comments:

Adam said...

CUTE!!!

Lisa said...

As Sam just said, "I dance Weemaway, Mommy!"

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that folk music is being passed on to the next generation. Kumbaya anyone? The videos are great. Such a pleasure to see this little boy grow. What a personality.
Love,
Alice

Adam said...

That kid's got great rhythm...

Lori said...

Yeah, we want "Walk Like A Man!"

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Heh. I had trouble posting my comment, then somehow it ended up on there 3 times....